Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Personal Favorite Houses and Scare Zones at Halloween Horror Nights Part 1


These are a few of my personal favorite houses and scare zones in my opinion at my experince at Halloween Horror Nights. So I hope you enjoy this.

2010
This is one the best mazes they based it on one of my favorite subjects. Being an expert on Greek Myths, I can recognize some these monsters of classical mythology. Such as Medusa, the Cycoples and the Minotaur. I think they should do some other mythology/folklore based houses. 




I though that they did a good job on the backstory. A welthy bussines man goes berserk after losing his fortune of the stock market crash of 1929. Murders everyone. A group of ghost hunters break into the house. The rooms of the house were very well done and elaborate. It like The Haunted Mansion, but with more scares. Great illusions and effects. 




I they did a great job creating a scare zone. Using the enchantress as a distration, to lure gusest to their doom, and the hags as the real scares, coming ot of huts.    





This one of most uniqie scare zones, using images and skeletons from the Meican Day of the Dead. It less scary and kinda family freindly. 




This one of the best scare zones of them all. Giving a nice tribute all the characters and creatures from the past houses and scare zone of the decade, including the icons and the overlord of Fear himself.  












  2012
As I perviously mentioned in my blog post. 2012 was the best event in my opinion, so far.
 This is what I call a haunted house. An abandoned turn of the century style manor house at the end of the street. Dilapiated, dust collecting. The atmosphere and seting is perfect for an old dark house. Most the scares were possesed inainmate obgects coming to life. They should have added more  ghosts scaractors. The finale room had a surereal tone to it 





It was nice to show Universal paying homage to their legacey of horror from the 20s to 40s. The Blacklighting effect was great, and a little disorinting.








The sets were ortante and had great specal effects of flying gargoyles.


The Tradtionals was a great seting for Woody Wookpeker was a great place to set the iconic images of Halloween.

Trick or Treaters



Scarecrows
 






Witches





No comments:

Post a Comment